16.9 x 13.6 x 0.2 inches
About this item
- 【Say Bye to Your Dirty Grill - Non-Stick Easy to Clean】: Just want to enjoy a happy barbecue gathering time, but hate of getting slaved over those laborious grill cleaning jobs? Here it is! Get our non-stick BBQ grill mats, just pop them in your dishwasher and everything is done!
- 【Safe For Your Family - Healthy Material & Healthy Food】: Made from 100% PFOA-Free materials and premium PTFE-Fiberglass coating, no silicone and other dangerous chemicals, ensuring your family is kept completely safe; Support for temperatures UP TO 600 ℉. Want to get some better flavors and safer meals? Just get this home, and embrace your new healthy life style!
- 【Long lasting - Thick & No Coating Peel Off】: 0.38 MM - the perfect thickness tested over and over again, ensuring per side can be repeatedly used over 1000 times while still leaving your steak the perfect mouth-watering barbecue mark; Stronger non-stick coating than other barbecue mats’, making it way harder to be scratched and lead to peeling in use, no chance of eating them, far more safer and durable.
- 【Portable & Multipurpose】: Portable for campground or park grills, Suitable for any kind of BBQ grill such as Weber, Charbroil, Big Green Egg, smoker, charcoal, propane, gas, or electric; Even can be freely cut to fit your kitchen/grill/oven/stove/pans/cake/tin and etc.
- 【100% Refund Guarantee】:Unhappy with your new grilling mats? No problem! Your purchase is covered by our guarantee and a 100% money back warranty - simply message us for a refund or replacement.
1. Do Not use at temp above 600 ℉(316℃), or may be damaged (PS: 600℉ is correct)
2. At least 5-7 INCHES from flames as direct contact with flames may damage mats
3. Do Not cut food or use sharp utensils on mats
4. Do Not use any abrasive pads or cleaning agents
5. Do Not fold or crease mats while storing
Make sure before the first use (and after each use) the mats are washed thoroughly.
Try soaking the mat in hot soapy water for 5-10 minutes to help loosen the grease and burn on juices, wipe clean and then toss
in the top rack of the dishwasher or take a damp cloth to wipe it down, then dry and store.
How to prevent flare-ups and excessive flaming?
Having issues with the grease accumulating on the mat and food becoming sticky to the mats?
Do not allow grease to pool:
Soak up the grease with a paper towel and/or use a plastic/silicone spatula to gently scrape the grease off the side of the mat
gradually as you see it pooling on the mat.
How to Use?
1. After turning on your grill, or knocking down the fire, ensure that the metal grate is in position.
2. Place a single mat over the grilling surface, or use two next to each other for larger grills.
3. Do not layer, and maintain a single thickness. Either side of the mat may face up because they are totally reversible.
4. Once the mat is in place, apply food and cook like normal.
5. Once cooking is finished, allow to cool, and then wash clean. Dry with a soft cloth, and lay flat when not in use.
Multipurpose - Due to the Flat, Stick-Proof Surface
1. Baking cookies? Slap this down on the baking sheet and no more scraping burned cookie remnants off of the metal sheet.
2. Cooking a roast? Put this on the bottom of the pan and presto! Clean up has never been easier.
3. Even can be used as a "catch-all" below a pie pan